- Grasping Lightning: Mapping the Key Players in Bitcoin’s Next Phase;
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom;
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs;
- Ethereum 2.0: The Original Ethereum Will be Gradually Phased Out;
- Anxious S Korean Crypto Exchanges Prepare for Crunch Talks with Banks ;
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 19th 💰
- STEEM Trading Update
Welcome to the Daily Crypto News: A complete Press Review, Coin Calendar and Trading Analysis. Enjoy!
You might have heard of bitcoin's "lightning network," but don't know what's going on with it right now. Who are the mysterious big players behind this magical technology that allegedly solves all of bitcoin's problems?
Lightning is one of the most promising technologies in the space right now, even drawing in Square and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. Given current technical constraints, blockchains don't support many users, let alone the world's population. Lightning could multiply the transactions possible, while making transactions faster (like a millisecond) and cheaper.
Nerds have eagerly been putting the technology to the test. A range of lightning games have come out, such as one channeling the hit game Fortnite. And it's possible to buy Domino's pizza and Amazon gift cards with this new internet money.
Bitcoin (BTC) investors who are waiting for a price dip to even $6,000 have “missed” their opportunity already, veteran trader Peter Brandt says.
In a market discussion with Cointelegraph on Jan. 17, the 40-year market stalwart said that contrary to what some believe, BTC/USD has already hit its floor.
The mean hash rate of the Bitcoin (BTC) network has hit new all-time highs to mark the cryptocurrency’s latest technical achievement, fresh data suggests.
Compiled by monitoring resource Glassnode, a new analysis of Bitcoin’s historical hash rate shows that on Jan. 7, the mean value reached 119 quintillion hashes per second — its best ever at the time.
We rarely make a big deal about crypto tech upgrades. We dissect them. We run them through our technology model. And we give you our objective analysis. Period.
But this is an exception. Ethereum 2.0 is now finally moving forward in a substantive way, and it’s slated to have far-reaching consequences — not just for Ether itself, but for virtually the entire crypto space.
Reason: Ethereum (ETH) remains, far and away, the world’s most popular smart-contract platform.
It’s where thousands of projects reside. And it’s the platform where folks all over the world are scrambling to build the virtual economy of the future.
Nervous South Korean cryptocurrency exchanges are preparing to renew their banking deals with domestic banks – with media reports claiming exchanges are feeling “pessimistic.”
Per Newsway, the country’s “big four” exchanges, the market-leading Bithumb, Upbit, Coinone and Korbit, are “putting all their energy into preparations” ahead of contract talks with the banks. The exchanges existing banking deals all expire at the end of the month.
Under existing regulations introduced in early 2018, the country’s exchanges are compelled to enter into six-month renewable arrangements with domestic banks. Banks and exchanges must meet strict criteria pertaining to customer withdrawals and deposits – which must be made using government-sanctioned real name-verified, social security number-protected accounts.
🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 19th💰
- BOLT (BOLT)
"The first game where you can Stake is the upcoming EPL match between Manchester United and Liverpool on 19 January 2020, 4.30pm (GMT)."
STEEM Trading Update by my friend @cryptopassion
Here is the chart of my last analysis :
Here is the current chart :
It is long time I didn't see so much volatility on the STEEM. It remembers me the beginning of 2018 where we made new highs. So yeah, we are still far from these figures but it is so good for the mood to see that nice increase. The 0.21$ resistance line in blue is blocking us and we should see a correction taking place soon but everything is in place to have perhaps a second UP so steem is a crypto to keep a look on it during the next days.
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 18th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 17th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 16th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 15th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 14th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 13th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 10th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 9th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 8th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 7th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 6th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 5th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 4th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 3rd💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 2nd💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, January, 1st💰
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?
Come try out a great blockchain game: Splinterlands