I know it's super hard to believe but the rental markets have continued to grow. At least in several categories over the last month.
My rental totals are way down and so are several other top owners... but the stats don't lie. We have seen a big increase in the month since I did the last analysis.
This is being added to the PeakMonsters Community which is in beta phase on steemit and almost about to be released on https://steempeak.com/
|STAT||Jan 24||Dec 13||Dec 2||Increase since Dec 13|
|Total Contracts open||8444||6838||6281||23.49%|
|Daily value of contracts||162.22||158.98||158.18||2.04%|
|unique delegatees (renters)||473||416||397||13.70%|
|uniwue delegators (owners)||295||255||238||15.69%|
|steem+sbd in escrow||12631||11975||10235||5.48%|
|How much top owner makes daily||17.65||19.57||24.6||-9.81%|
|How much top renter spends daily||4.26||4.35||4.4||-2.07%|
|Sub .01 rentals||3986||2711||2523||47.03%|
|Above .1 rentals||257||288||316||-10.76%|
|Escrow above 1 steem||2809||2682||2312||4.74%|
- Seems like a lot more smaller rentals
- In fact with an increase of 1200+ sub .01 rentals it seems like the increase of open contracts is primarily smaller rentals.
- Overall value of the rental market has been pretty stagnant at 2%
- Lots of new owners renting out cards is likely bringing in more competition specially when they see the 20-40% ROI for renting cards.
- So many new owners without a huge increase of renters
- Probably a downward pressure on rental prices
- But also likely to mean some owners haven't been adjusting their prices down to stay competitive while new owners have been.
- Maybe new price discovery tools have made it so it's easier and faster to compete with the lower price making it easier on new owners.
- Lots more people are renting at .001 and .002 daily
- Meanwhile escrows are being used more
- Are players getting more savvy about which cards they want to rent and opting for cheaper cards or for playing more silver/gold decks instead of champ decks?
IMAGE VERSION FOR THUMBNAIL