Today is 1st Nov and it is the 7th Steem Power Up Day (SPUD)! For the fun of it, since my current reputation is at 70, I have decided to power up 700 SP. That brings my total SP over 7000! So it is the 7th SPUD, I have 70 reputation, 700 STEEM powered up and now a total of over 7000 SP! A total of 4 sevens. Haha..
I am still about 3,000 SP short of my mid-term goal of 10,000 SP but every step is one step closer, right? :)
SPUD is an initiative started by @streetstyle, here is an article on the commencement of SPUD7. If you meet the contest criteria, you might be able to win some prizes. Unfortunately, I am not eligible for prizes but you might win something. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to participate in it.
Cheers and have fun!
The "Raise to 50" Initiative
Under 50 SP and finding it hard to do much on this platform? I might just be able to raise your SP to 50. Check this post to find out more!
This article is created on the Steem blockchain. Check this series of posts to learn more about writing on an immutable and censorship-resistant content platform:
- What is Steem? - My Interpretation
- Steem Thoughts - Traditional Apps vs Steem Apps
- Steem Thoughts - A Fat or Thin Protocol?
- Steem Thoughts - There is Inequitable Value Between Users and Apps
- Make my votes count! Use Dustsweeper!
- What caused STEEM to get dumped? Why I think the worst might be over
- Steem 2020 is about having a "SMART U"