The Steem price is still up a bit on the week with good volume. Steem Dollars still not so good, but nobody seems to care.
Prices via @coingecko.
The Steem sites are still languishing at the moment. @steempeak is on the up. I tend to use that on my PC and @esteemapp on my phone, although I am using the desktop version to write this post and will use some of the tokens I earn to boost it. You can access eSteem on the web too, but I think that is read-only.
The various Steem apps are doing okay on @StateOfTheDapps, but it looks like they lost contact with the blockchain stats today as you can see all the graphs just plummeted.
I am interested if anyone has any other good sources of statistics on how Steem is doing.
Here are my suggestions of Steemians to check out with an emphasis on people who help the #community:
- @wakeupkitty has been around a while and often comments on my posts. She runs and participates in various contests on Steem. These are a great way for new users to build up their SP.
- @winstonwolfe was away for a while, but is back with a new Steem podcast. He used to make some shows ages ago, but there has been a shortage of podcasts about Steem lately. He was just going to share the new ones on Steem, but with some prompting from me he made it available in podcast players too. Winston (possibly not his real name) is also into photography.
- @anthonyadavisii is the founder of @SteemFlagRewards. This group of people care about Steem. You may see others complaining they are victimised by them, but they always downvote for a reason. They were doing this long before we got free downvotes (or flags as they used to be known). Anyone can lend a hand with this effort.
- @detlev has run the Beer Saturday giveaway for over two years. Just make a post about beer and you could win some Steem.
- @runningproject supports and resteems posts by runners. I would hope that they will be part of a running community when that feature comes out of beta.
I would love to see others doing #FollowFriday posts. I do it to help people make connections. The social side of Steem is vital to me. I am not making enough to justify the time I spend here, so it has to be fun. Treat it as you would other social platforms. If more people spend more time here then it will grow.
The geeky guitarist and facilitator of the 10K Minnows Project.