One of the most long-awaited features of the Steem blockchain has been Communities. Communities exist both in a back-end and front-end environment.
On the back-end, communities have been developed under the “Hivemind” protocol. On the front-end, they can be seen in a myriad of places and displayed in all sorts of fascinating ways — Steemleo.com shows only our community (for crypto & financial content), Steempeak.com shows all the communities (similar to Steemit, but in their own visual representation) and now Steemit.com shows the fundamental base of communities and all the various ones on the blockchain.
In this episode of the Steemleo podcast, we talk:
- The Value of Communities to the Steem Blockchain
- Justin Sun and His Involvement With Steem
- Explore the Communities Page
- Show Off the Features of an Individual Community
- How to Use Communities
- The Best Way to Use Steemleo — Get the Best of Both Worlds
- How Communities Are the First Step to Revitalizing the Image of Steem & Steemit to the Rest of the Crypto World and Beyond
- https://steemit.com/trending/hive-167922 (Steemleo Community)
Listen & Subscribe to the Steemleo Podcast!
https://steemleo.com is an online community for crypto & financial content creators, powered by Steem and the LEO token economy.
- Learn more about our steem-powered community at https://steemleo.com/faq.
- Trade Steem-based tokens on Leodex at https://dex.steemleo.com
- Buy & Sell Digital Products and Services with STEEM & LEO on the Leoshop at https://shop.steemleo.com